About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

9 iunie 2013

Review The Opportunist by Taryn Fisher

The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies, #1)
About the book

Olivia Kaspen has just discovered that her ex-boyfriend, Caleb Drake, has lost his memory. With an already lousy reputation for taking advantage of situations, Olivia must decide how far she is willing to go to get Caleb back. 
Wrestling to keep her true identity and their sordid past under wraps, Olivia’s greatest obstacle is Caleb’s wicked, new girlfriend; Leah Smith. It is a race to the finish as these two vipers engage in a vicious tug of war to possess a man who no longer remembers them.
 But, soon enough Olivia must face the consequences of her lies, and in the process discover that sometimes love falls short of redemption.




My thoughts
original text on my GR account(april 2013) - 5 BRILLIANT STARS


Sooooo, this is the real reason for we become book addicts? EPIC, AWESOME story... I can't get why I've waited for so long to read this book. Thank you, Andreea Kyle for rec :)) I've finished it  a couple days ago... but the feelings about this book are still present and with the same intensity. hmmm....Is a life changing story.

I just couldn't put it down! I needed to keep reading! I almost breathed this book... but now *sad face* my emotional ride is over. I never wanted to end it!! Why??? I just couldn't accept that this unpredictable, beautiful, full of lies and love, mind game story has to get to an end. God, I love every minute of it!! I loved being in Olivia's head and feel all twists and turns of her life.


Tarryn Fisher created an amazing, fascinating, complex character: vulnerable, but strong, desperate, but optimistic, sad, but at peace in the end. Oh, I hated that Olivia didn't get her HEA, but I loved the way TF choose to end her story... or...isn't the end for her and Caleb? A girl can hope, right??

A big round of applause for the past/present switch :)) Great game, there, Ms Fisher! 

My advice??? Put anything you read aside and grab this book.
You'll never regret it!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...