About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

12 noiembrie 2012

Review "Perfection" by R. L. Mathewson

About book:
Zoe is used to taking care of herself and has long ago accepted that if anything bad was going to happen, it was going to happen to her. So when she loses her job over something most bosses would probably be happy with and her life starts going down hill from there she doesn't expect it to get any better. She certainly didn't expect any help from the loud jerk next door, but then again she has nothing to lose so puts her trust in him and hopes for the best. What she didn't expect was the once in a lifetime opportunity that he offers her through an arrangement where they both benefit and no one is supposed to get hurt, but she should have known better because her luck has never been that good.
Like most Bradfords, Trevor has a soft spot for food, but that's about all. He leads a pretty straightforward life and likes to keep things simple and that includes his relationships. He wants the perfect woman and knows exactly what she'll be like. So when he discovers much to his horror that he's thinking about his frumpy little neighbor he decides the best way to get his head straight is by working her out of his system. He'll keep her around, but only until he finds perfection

My thoughts:
A really fun book! This book was just as hilarious as the first one. A perfect read for a Sunday afternoon. While I was reading it I had this biiiiig grin plasted on my face :)

Witty, cute, funny, with no damaged or tortured characters, with an expected HEA book. I enjoyed it!
How can I not with a such unusual heroine, Zoe - not that amazingly beautiful girl everybody want, but a short and plump girl, with a great sense of humor. Zoe is a totally sweetheart, with a little problem - low self  esteem, but generous, funny and I loved seeing her come out her shell. 


Trevor is a little shallow with his antics, arrogant enough to want the perfect woman and completely self centered most of the time. But it was fun to see him fall for a girl who is the complete opposite. I really liked  them and their hilarious relationship! There were moments when I laughed out loud, I loveeeeeed their sarcasm and constant banter :) 

The relationship was perfectly paced. I enjoyed the friendship that developed between Trevor and Zoe before they finally got together. The romance between them as well as being funny, was also sweet and steamy, they slowly went from f***-buddies to being in a relationship without even noticing!

PS I totally love Bradford men and their addiction to food. 

4 stars read!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...