About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

14 noiembrie 2012

I wish it was that simple...

[image]The world is changing, but I am not changing with it. There is no e-reader or Kindle in my future. 

My philosophy is simple: Certain things are perfect the way they are. The sky, the Pacific Ocean, procreation and the Goldberg Variations all fit this bill, and so do books. 

Books are sublimely visceral, emotionally evocative objects that constitute a perfect delivery system…Books that we can touch; books that we can smell; books that we can depend on.

Joe Queenan, adapted from One for the Books (via The Wall Street Journal)

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...