About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

27 august 2012

Happiness...

wrists:

Two Different Things
“Happiness is two different things; what you take and then what you bring. One is pleasure, one is the flame. One’s devotion, one’s just deranged. One has nothing to do with the other.”  You can find my other playlists here. Click picture or title to download.
Meet Me In The Basement - Broken Social Scene
Abel - The National
Gold Guns Girls - Metric
Take Me to the Riot - Stars
Call It What You Want - Foster The People
Lasso - Phoenix
Punching in a Dream - The Naked and Famous
Spectrum - Florence + the Machine
Some Nights - fun.
My Body - Young The Giant
These Days - Foo Fighters
Salute Your Solution - The Raconteurs
Two Kinds of Happiness - The Strokes
Henry Nearly Killed Me (It’s a Shame) - Ray LaMontagne
“Happiness is two different things; what you take and then what you bring. One is pleasure, one is the flame. One’s devotion, one’s just deranged. One has nothing to do with the other.” 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...