About me

I am a book addict. I cannot even deny it and I want no cure. Cultivating love and passion for reading

31 octombrie 2011


Vane hesitated. He didn’t relish the idea of a public consultation, but since two of the men were married to modern-day women and Nick was known to date a lot, maybe they could help him out.
“I need dating advice. Fast.”
Ash arched a single brow at that. “I’m useless. I’ve never been on one.”
The three human men turned to gape at him.
“What?” Ash asked them defensively.
Nick started laughing. “Oh man, this is priceless. Don’t tell me the great Acheron is a virgin?”
Ash gave him a droll look. “Yeah, Nick. I’m lily-white.”
“How did you get through life without a date?” Kyrian asked Ash.
“It wasn’t an issue back then,” Ash said curtly.
“Yeah, well, it’s a serious issue to me,” Vane said, nearing them. “Julian, how did you meet your wife?”
Julian shrugged. “My brother the sex god cursed me into a book for two thousand years. Grace got drunk on her birthday and summoned me out of it.”
Vane rolled his eyes. “That’s useless. Kyrian? What about you?”
“I woke up handcuffed to Amanda.”
Vane could work with that. “So I need to get a set of handcuffs?”
“Not on a first date,” Ash said with a smirk. “You’ll scare her to death if you handcuff her.”
Kyrian scoffed. “It worked for me on a first date.”
Ash gave him a bored stare. “And so did having an insane Daimon out to kill the two of you. But I don’t think Vane wants to go that route.”
Night Play by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...